Website Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Sprig of Heather’s relationship with you in relation to this website and your data. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term ‘Sprig of Heather’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This privacy notice describes how Heather Eason, Sprig of Heather Translation, protects and uses the information that you provide when using the Sprig of Heather website and translation/language services. This notice was updated on 01.10.2019. For more information, please use the contact form provided on this website.
We may collect personal date from and about you when you contact Sprig of Heather Translation regarding our services, or when you complete a form on this website.
Information collected may include:
- Name and company position
- Contact address
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- Any personal data included in the information sent for the purpose of translation, proofreading or other language services
Why and how we use this data
We collect, store and use the personal data we collect to:
- provide you with the services you have ordered, including issuing quotes and providing translation, proofreading or other language services
- request translation or proofreading services from you
- to comply with legal requirements.
We do not use your personal data for marketing or promotional purposes.
We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties.
In the event that your personal data is contained in information provided to a colleague in order to fulfil the contract we have with you, eg. for translation or proofreading or related language services, that colleague will also comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
How is this data held?
All data we hold is securely stored on password-protected hard drives. For administrative purposes, other parties, such as the providers of our website and email hosting services may have access to your personal data. All of these parties have satisfied GDPR compliance requirements or are self-certified under te US Privacy Shield framework.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data for 10 years in order to cover legal requirements and related business needs. Your electronic data will then be permanently deleted and any hard copies will be shredded.
Right to Access
You have the right to contact us at any time to request a copy of your personal data. You may also ask us to correct or delete the information that we hold on you, provided that in so doing we are still able to maintain our legal obligations. We will reply to all such requests within 28 calendar days.
If you have complaints about the processing of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe that a data breach has occurred.
London Skyline by Aron Van de Pol
Globe by Kyle Glenn
Case Study 2 - heather in the snow Luiza Sayfullina
Case Study 4 Annie Spratt
Case Study 5 Kristaps Grundsteins
All other images © Heather Eason 2019